- Our products being antiperspirant actives are categorized as cosmetic drugs and fall under the purview of USFDA and are categorized as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Gulbrandsen follows ICHQ7 guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice which is governed by International conference of Harmonization
- Our Jhagadia site is USFDA registered
- The facility can be inspected by USFDA anytime and thus the site has to be audit ready
- EFfCI is the European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients, a European Trade association that brings together manufacturer of synthetic and natural ingredients for the cosmetic and personal care industry
- Since the products of Gulbrandsen are used in the personal care industry, we follow EFfCI guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Certain customers ask for EFfCI certificate which reflects the Quality Standard that is governed through guidelines of EFfCI. This certification is required by Unilever
- EFfCI certification requires the supplier to hold the valid ISO 9001 Certificate which covers all the activities in the manufacture and supply of products and services
- Some customers state that they would do business with Vendors that are certified as ISO 9001 compliant
ISO 9001 is defined as the International standard that specifies the requirement of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 9001 certification is backbone for EFfCI certification
- NSF International is an accredited, independent third-party certification body that tests and certifies products to verify they meet these public health and safety standards
- NSF does not regulate or require that your product be certified. However, U.S. health departments, end users and buyers often specify NSF certification to ensure that products have been evaluated, tested, and comply with public health standards
- Halal refers to what is permissible or lawful in traditional Islamic law and It is frequently applied to permissible food and drinks prohibiting the use of Ethyl alcohol (Ethanol), animal derived ingredients or any Halal critical contents in the manufacturing process
- Countries that follow Islamic Law, it is important that products that are supplied are Halal, certified by authorized Halal body that are recognized in the country to which the product being supplied.
- This help us sell our products into countries that are governed by Islamic law, example Indonesia, Malaysia and Middle East
- SIRIM QAS International Sdn Bhd is Malaysia’s leading certification, Inspection and testing body
- As an internationally recognized and accepted certification provider, that offer third party certification on quality, safety and reliability of our products
- By earning SIRIM certification marks, our products shown to be consistently manufactured with specific standards that boost customer’s confidence and can be marketed and sold into Malaysia
- Responsible Care® is a voluntary commitment by the global chemical industry to drive continuous improvement and achieve excellence in environmental, health & safety and security performance.
- Gulbrandsen Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd. is registered on Sedex platform, a global community of leaders in responsible sourcing.
- As a sedex member we have been in compliance to high quality audits that encompass all aspects of responsible business practice, covering Sedex’s four pillars of Labour, Health and Safety, Environment and Business Ethics