T-CAT B11: DIBUTYLTIN DILAURATE (DBTDL)
T-CAT B11 – DINP Solution of Dibutyltin Oxide (DBTO) is a liquid organotin catalyst used for the manufacture of MS polymer, silicone and polyurethane systems.
- Cross-linking catalyst in condensation cured solvent-free and isocyanate-free MS (modified-silane) polymers.
- Cross-linking catalyst in condensation cured sealants such as RTV (room temperature vulcanization) silicones.
- Catalyst for esterification reactions
Tin = 23 – 25%
Color, Garner = 3 max
Refractive Index (25°C) = 1.50 – 1.51
- 20L Gallon pails: 20kg/44lb
- 55 Gallon Steel Drum: 200kg/440lb
- Polyethylene steel-reinforced tote bins: 2,205lb/1,000kg