T-CAT B12: DIBUTYLTIN DILAURATE (DBTDL)
T-CAT B12 – Dibutyltin Dilaurate (DBTDL) has been the most widely used gelling catalyst in the polyurethane and silicone industry.
- Manufacture of one-shot or pre-polymer polyurethane polymers in CASE (Coating, Adhesive, Sealant, Elastomer) applications.
- Catalysis of adhesives, sealants and room temperature vulcanized (RTV) silicone polymers.
Refractive Index @ 25°C = 1.45 to 1.70
Specific Gravity @ 25°C = 1.02 to 1.07
Tin % = 18.2 to 18.9
Color Gardner = 3 max
- 20L Gallon pails: 20kg/44lb
- 55 Gallon Steel Drum: 200kg/440lb
- Polyethylene steel-reinforced tote bins: 2,205lb/1,000kg